Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cat Woman 2.0


 
Do you find yourself alone with  need to drink, but no one to drink with? Well apparently this is the product for you.

Japanese Company, B&H Lifes, have created a $4 wine for you furry cat friends, so your cat can drink with you. According to Taxi Design, the wine for your cat does no have alcohol in it: the drink "contains fructose glucose liquid sugar, oligosaccharide, catmint, cabernet grape juice, vitamin C, and caramel coloring, and has a shelf life of one year."

This sugary drink can be your cat's wine while you drink your alcoholic drink, and there are only 1,000 so get your wine now. But really. Why was this invented? Is drinking by yourself that horrible that japan has created a drink for your pet cat to drink with you? And what happened if you don't have a cat to share a drink with?

I initially found this product absurd. Why in the world would drinking with your cat somehow be better than drinking by yourself? For me, I would see drinking with your cat more depressing sounding than drinking by yourself. Why can't someone just drink by themselves just to enjoy it, or drink something while cooking or watching a movie? I know my grandpa drink by himself because he believes that a glass of wine at night will help with his health.

But really what if you have a dog? I have a dog, but I don't see a wine for dogs? I understand that cats take on this idea that they are calm so of coarse they would be the ideal drinking companion (I mean duh. It's so obvious.) But could do that too...right?

There is no shame in drinking by yourself, and all this product does is create the illusion that drinking by yourself is worse than drinking with your cat. Drinking with your cat is basically drinking by yourself, but your perception is different due to this product.

Would you want to drink with your cat? I don't think I would.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment