Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Pottymouth


It seems that advertisements have no restrictions. While a visit to the restroom I found myself looking at this sheet of paper. However, as I started reading it, I realized that it was not a regular sheet of paper that you find in the restrooms asking you to wash your hands. Instead, it was an advertisement on house activities.
 At first I found it weird and asked myself why would they put house advertisement in the bathroom doors?
 As I came to the conclusion that since we are always on a hurry to take a look at the bulletin board this can be a more successful method for us to stay inform on house activities. As well, since we hardly see fliers on the restrooms once we see them it catches our eye and we tend to read them. It is interesting that the house had to use this method to keep us inform of what is happening in our house.
Personally I find the “Pottymouth” very helpful because I read them and know what is happening in my house every week. My favorite part is that I don’t have to spend my time reading long emails with house activities but instead I see the “Pottymouth” and see a short version of the important events.
I came to the conclusion that not all advertisements sell you products they can also just inform you. The best example is the “Pottymouth”!

No comments:

Post a Comment