Monday, October 28, 2013

Have you Googled Yourself?


Thank you to the founders of Buzzfeed. I read BuzzFeed everyday faithfully. So I was doing my daily reading this week and an artical thatt caught my eye was titled, "U.N Ad Campaign Shows What The  Internet Thinks of Women". I was appaled.

The link didn't have a story with it, it had the Ad and that was just enough to get their point across. The ad's were addressing that there is still a gender barrier and that Women are constantly being put down.

The internet is proving that women are constantly being called names and it's even scary to know that people search these terms in the first place.

Is there something that we can do to change this? Women are amazing people, they should not have to deal with mean words that people believe define them.

I did the search myself and these are the results:



Well, I think the world needs to get educated...soon. 

Source: http://www.buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/un-ad-campaign-shows-what-the-internet-thinks-of-women


No comments:

Post a Comment